Friday, October 3, 2008

Los Doyers and the Postseason!


So a few blogs ago I was way down on the Dodgers. So much I had turned my attention to picking a football team (Cowboys 3-1!). After winning and looking solid at home, the Dodgers hit the road and dropped 8 straight to the Nationals (who?) and the Phillies. Luckily, the D-Backs were in a tail spin as well and we didn't lose as much ground as we should have. Since then, I have attended a few more games, rooted a little harder and cast my undying devotion to the Pinstripes to the wind (for now). FIRE JOE GIRARDI!

Los Doyers are in the post season and are 2-0 against the Cubs ON THE ROAD!

AMAZING!

I must credit my man Dan "Danimal" Posner for keeping hope alive, staying froggy and rooting for Big Blue too. This season Dan and I went to a lot of games and are headed to see the Doyers close on Saturday. Manny Ramirez you bastards!

My father is really excited about this baseball post season and he sees the importance of having a great post season to bring more people to the game. Ultimately, that is what it is about-the game.

I love that the Mets choked 2 years in a row, they are a sub par team and play second fiddle to the Pinstripes. FIRE OMAR MINAYA! I feel bad about what they did to Willie Randolph (ex Yankee)-you should've known Willie not to go over there. You could be sitting on the bench with Joe in sunny LA right now, in the playoffs-duh!

The Brew crew fired Ned Yost, made it to the playoffs and the flyin Hawaiian Shane Victorino, hits a Grand Salami off CC "put that hot dog down" Sabathia in Game 2. Can you say game over? Looks like the Doyers will be playing the Phillies unless the Brewers activate Rollie Fingers and Paul Molitor for Game 3. No mascot should be given the opportunity to slide down a 3 story slide when a home run is hit. That is not baseball.

Over in the American League, there is also no room in baseball for rally monkeys and I hope Boston sweeps the Angels. How dare you lay claim to the Los Angeles sports arena with a freaking waterfall in center field. No water falls in baseball either! Sorry Artie! As far as the Sox and Rays, who cares, obviously not anyone in Tampa cares either. I have baseline seats available for 12 dollars-ha!

So tomorrow we WILL win at home, I will supply pics, talk truck loads of manure and hit anyone with a Cubs jersey, hat or t-shirt with plenty of peanut shells.

GO BLUE!

GOD BLESS MANNY RAMIREZ AND THE PEOPLE OF THE DOMINICAN (see you Dec 10)!

1 comment:

EL Cri said...

wipes off the manure off his cubs hat lol (had one on today, only one that fit) but manny's bat (NH!!!) is on fire i wouldn't be surprised if they hand out these last two wins to the cubbies rather easily.