Thursday, May 22, 2008

CAPTAIN'S LOG MAY 22 2008 "the beginning"

So I'm rolling around in the truck the other day, thinking about things.
Thinking about how much our world has changed in the past few years.
Thinking about the good, the bad and the indifferent in all things.
Love, Life, Music and the pursuit of finding good baseball tickets. That is what goes on with me-thus the title.

My man PJ Butta blogs, Nerv One has a good blog, that old guy on CNN has one (reluctantly) and a lot of pro athletes have one too, so I figured why not give it a try.

I used to do a monthly column in the PowerSummit magazine, the name slips my mind right now. Rene McLean needed content in between the 1500 ads, so I created Weezee's World.
I used to talk about my adventures in the music biz and do some advertising for my friends in the biz as well (artists, new jobs, unemployed). People love reading their names in print, good, bad or indifferent. Just spell their name right and presto! They will be reading your words avidly.
A good friend of mine told me "E, I write for a living!" and he is just the SVP of Promotion at a label.
Lylette Pizarro McLean (Rene's wife), once remarked to me about my column in the mag, "Weezee, you write pretty good." I guess Lylette thought I was some illiterate like the rest of Rene's friends:)

So now I'm a blogger, bringing Weezee's World into the cyberworld and hopefully entertaining you whenever you read this.
I have a camera and always have my laptop so check in frequently and I promise not to disappoint.

Always down to go "one on one holmes!"

e

No comments: